Where is Roger Stone?
Right where he wants. The limelight.
Hope smugness shrinking.
That might be wishful thinking on my part. If you have not seen the documentary Get Me Roger Stone, I highly recommend it. This is a man that exemplifies the adage, A Roger Stone Blathers So Much.
Stone craves attention. Okay, he wins in the sense I am giving it to him. I will only comment on items I think show why he should be hiding under his bed with his dogs. He says they have been trembling there since the FBI raided his Batman Penguin cave -- a raid by agents who were not being paid on the day they took him in.
Let’s start with his Grifter pal who tweeted Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?
Do not see Roger's name mentioned. Just his usual cut and paste job with his relished dig at CNN.
Anyone with any knowledge of self-proclaimed trickster Roger must know of the Nixon tattoo on his back. He said the reason he is a Nixonite is because of his indestructability and resilience and that he never quits. Does the date August 9, 1974, not mean anything to him?
The Nixon Foundation just disavowed him.
Got kicked out of Dole campaign after it was found out he and his wife were advertising for big, strong men to join them in threesomes. To each his own, but he denied it until it was shown to be true. That is rightfully meaningless in the Mueller investigation, but he also has a strong relationship with Kristin Davis, the Manhattan Madam -- a relationship that included putting together orgies for high profile clients in the past. Currently, he lives with her when he is in New York while his wife is in Florida. Two things stand out for me. She served prison time for dealing drugs, including Adderall (hmmm reminds me of a sniffing President) and has been questioned by Mueller.
His grandson opened a GoFundMe Page for Gramps but closed it down after contributions were a whopping $3796. Sorry to those reaching for your wallets.
Supposedly he still has contact with the Grifter at times. He was booted from the campaign in August 2015. Trump said he fired Stone accusing him of using the campaign for his own personal publicity. No outdoing the Grifter.
Stone considers himself Grifter’s greatest loyalist. This Tuesday, Roger said to Breitbart that Trump’s presidency is in mortal peril because the Russian investigation amounts to a “speeding bullet heading for his head.” Good thing Grifter has that critter on his head to ward it off. Or maybe Rog will lend him his top hat.
Poor Roger got off to a bad start during his first court appearance. One of his lawyers was dressed as ridiculous as Roger usually is, and both of the attorneys were chastised by the judge for not filing proper paperwork.
Roger has said, “If life is a stage, you should always be in costume.” Hope he looks good in orange.
Look what’s going on:
Teen with smirk emblematic
Of what we are now.
As with just about every out-of-whack daily event that has some connection to the Grifter, sides have already been chosen. MAGA hat teens vs people of color. All in DC to practice their constitutional right to protest. And then, a confrontation. How did you see it?
Grifter has already chosen his side. Can you guess which one? I have not seen the entire recording (and I guarantee neither has the Grifter), but I have read comments from people who have. They are like the arguments over what “color is the dress”—white and gold or blue and black (info HERE). How people see varying wave lengths determined what they saw.
How people see this incident is largely based on how they see the Grifter—as a POS or the one who “says what he thinks” (giving him the benefit that there is a thought process) and gosh darn, it is what they think too. No more political correctness!!!! No more truth!!!
As with so many of other events, this one will get uglier and uglier until, well, tomorrow when something else will take its place.
I was twelve when I heard my first racist remark from someone I knew. Thirteen when I heard from my first homophobic remark. Even at that age, I knew those comments said so much more about the persons who made the remarks than the groups they were hoping to disparage. I have been on to the Grifter since he was involved in his debacle in Atlantic City. Debacle for many unpaid vendors, laid-off workers and businesses dependent on the rebuilding of Atlantic City. One person came out unscathed because his daddy, Fred, bailed him out.
Where are we today? One month into the shutdown with 800,000 furloughed or working-without-pay government workers struggling, through no fault of their own. That number, in no way, includes businesses affected by lost customers. Too bad, so sad. You are stuck with an amoral, no empathy Commander-Who-Cheats.
The question I am hearing more and more is, “How do you see it ending?” No answers. Just gulps.
My solution to get the Grifter’s attention quickly: TSA workers call in sick in Atlanta on Super Bowl weekend.
Got all this off my chest. Now, I feel like hearing what Cardi B has to say.
He’s our very own
Orange Man’s really red.
Big news from NY Times and Washington Post. Grifter is likely a Russian asset.
I need to start calling the Grifter a different name. Russian Asset Grifter (RAG) Don works for me.
Russia, if you can hear me, would you please release the pee-pee tapes? I know RAG Don's base, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and his disgusting evangelical supporters (Franklin Graham and his mutant species) would not be fazed. But I would enjoy it.
I have it from good sources that this is what Vlad sings to RAG Don each night (apologies to any Jersey Boys fans who want the Four Seasons' songs to be apolitical).
For those who want more info about all the signs that point to his connection to this accusation, click HERE
Feel walls closing in?
Low energy. Adderall?
Get Wall done! You’re done.
Are you as fed up with the Wall BS as I am? Need to warn you—this Fri-ku narrative is all over the place. Appropriate, I guess, since the Grifter has been all over the place with the Wall.
As of today, he has been consistent about wanting a border wall. So many inconsistencies about the details.
Rather than reiterate facts you know or that others have captured so well, I suggest reading the excellent A quick history of Trump’s evolving justifications for a border wall (Politico 1/8/2019 Rebecca Morin) . Click HERE
Here are my current thoughts:
I warned you. All over the place on this. One more thing. I feel such sympathy for those who have been affected by Trump's idiotic campaign promise. The asylum seekers, the furloughed workers, those affected by the domino effect of furloughed workers. May Grifter get a wall. Just let it be a jail cell. He is the national emergency.
Thinks he has mob boss swagger.
More like pizza rat.
Poor Grifter. He so wants to be the bad guy.
I'll be taking a mini-break from December 21 to January 4. No Fri-kus or blog entries during that time.
Even though this has nothing to do with this week’s Fri-ku, I just had to post this picture. Rest well, dear readers. I hope this does not scare you.
Adult in the room?
More like drunk racist uncle.
Hup one-two, Kelly.
The Grifter used to say how much he loved his generals. He will need to make that singular now. This is how they have fared:
* General Jim Mattis is still around despite advising the Grifter not to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal. Advice eventually ignored. He has cited climate change as a national security threat. Guess Grifter overlooked that because he likes being associated with someone whose nickname is Mad Dog, even though Mattis hates to be called that.
* Lt. General Michael Flynn. Fired after three weeks. Wonder what he has been up to lately? Anyone?
* Lt. General H. R. McMaster raised questions about the Grifter’s decisions on key foreign policy issues. Bye-bye.
* General Kelly was Trump’s first Secretary of Homeland Security. He was chosen as White House Chief of Staff in July 2017. On December 7, 2018, various news outlets said that Kelly was expected to resign in coming days. Not so slow, General Kelly. Grifter announced on December 8 Kelly would be leaving at the end of 2018.
Thank you for your service prior to coming to the White House, General Kelly. Like most Americans. I really do not have a grasp of what it is you were sent to do, had to endure, and how you did it. I do know that you most likely faced incredible danger, had to make quick life and death decisions and were responsible for helping others in their missions. I also know you lost a son, who was killed in action in Afghanistan. I have great empathy for your loss.
At the same time, I have great disgust for many of your actions at the White House:
* Called Congresswoman Frederica Wilson “the empty barrel that makes the most noise”. This was tied to Congresswoman Wilson’s defense of a widow of a slain U.S soldier who felt slighted by the President’s sympathy call to her. Kelly went on to accuse Wilson of claiming credit for an FBI building in her district. When he was shown evidence that was not true, he said he would never apologize.
* Claimed that the cause of the Civil War was “the lack of the ability to compromise.” Nothing about slavery. And he praised Robert E. Lee as an “honorable man.” Guess he forgot that the killing in Charlottesville, VA, of Heather Heyer was a result of some of Grifter’s fine, fine people protesting the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.
* Stated that “some” would say that enrollment in DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) was less than expected because “they were too lazy to get off their asses." Like the Grifter’s common usage of “many are saying” about anything he is spewing about.
* Lied about when he knew about the reports of domestic abuse by White House staff secretary Rob Porter. He also had promoted Porter when he had definite knowledge of the allegations.
Congresswoman Wilson, DACA enrollees, slavery in one column. Robert E. Lee and Rob Porter in another column. Hmmm, any differences between the two groups?
General Kelly, I often picture you with your head down frequently covered with your hands in embarrassment:
When you finally leave, my head will be high, and my hands will be clapping.
Grifter wanders off.
Hot mic: “Get me out of here.”
Phew! At last, he’s gone.
Below: Trump wanders off the stage in Buenos Aires. The stage was so large it highlighted how tiny his hands are.
Friday, November 30 to Saturday, December 1, 2018. The G-20 meeting in Argentina. Two days. What could go wrong? Well...
* Part of the “welcoming” party included Baby Trump blimp.
* At the Grifter’s protocol meeting with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri, someone forgot to give him a microphone. He was wearing headphones to hear translator, did not like wearing them and tossed them on the floor. I am sure his departure with Macri will go smoother. No? what a surprise.
* The USMCA (aka NAFTA no matter what he says) was signed by Justin Trudeau of Canada, the Grifter, and Pena Nieto of Mexico. Nieto and Grifter held the agreement up in the air. Remember, Nieto will soon leave office. Trudeau decided not to participate in the farce and seemed to give his really handsome stink eye instead.
A chance was given.
Is Mississippi learning?
Nope. Please, just secede.
did her own fine job of closing the deal. She made a “joke” about sitting in the front row for a public hanging, She “joked” about voter suppression in a fun chat she gave at Mississippi State University. She knows her audience.
Mississippi was a pioneer of Jim Crow laws. Hey, people in charge of the White House Correspondents’ dinner: I know you said no more comedians, but she's a natural. She may even bring black-face back for the night. Come on, she's just J-O-K-I-N-G.
So congrats new Senator. You will fit right into Trump's clan. I have seen you scurry from the press when they ask you to explain yourself. You even do it in heels.
I wrote this week's Fri-ku (below) on Tuesday. So much more has happened since then, though, I felt the need to hide in a panic room to protect myself so I could enjoy all the blessings I have on Thanksgiving.
What topic to choose?
- The Grifter's interview with Chris Wallace when he is asked how he could besmirch the honor of Retired Navy Seal Admiral Bill McRaven. "Hillary backer. He should have captured Osama bin Laden sooner." Cheeto-face kept spitting out. Chris Wallace, please leap out of your chair and scream, “STFU you dream-sickle colored POS.”
~ The Grifter's refusal to accept the findings of the CIA's report that Jamal Khashoggi's killing was ordered by Jared Kushner's BFF Mohammed bin Salman. Grifter said MBS told him 5 times he did not do it. Five times? Wouldn' t that have interfered with his busy schedule?
~ Trump’s Monday schedule which had two items: viewing the National Christmas tree when our elected ass patted the ass of the Clydesdale; and a mother-wife-approved lunch with Pence. Tuesday's schedule had one item: pardoning a turkey. Too easy of a joke here.
- Daughter-wife Ivanka's use of a private e-mail server for government business. "Lock her up. Lock her...." Oh, just forget it. It won't matter.
- Soldiers coming home from Trump’s stunt sending them to the southern border to protect us from the caravan with all the big, strong men pouring over our borders.
I finally decided on this:
Solution to fires.
Rake, rake, rake those forest floors.
Finland says B.S.
To be honest, though, I just can't get the soon-to-be ex-governor Jerry Brown's face out of my mind as he and others met with the Grifter on his visit to California to visit the devastation. The Grifter said he was amazed by the gravity of the destruction of Pleasure. It's Paradise, orange-faced Isaac Newton. He also said "nope" to climate change because he wants good climate. Plus, he misrepresented the conversation he had with President Niinistö of Finland about raking forest floors. Governor Brown, I can only imagine that your inner face looked like this:
Karl Rove has spoken about a strained relationship with Laura Bush. Never heard her mention it.
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that every First Lady expressed reservations about members in their husband's administrations to someone other than to the world -- but FLOTUS Trump takes it to a new level. Just another day at the Circus.
Read all about it HERE.