Thinks he has mob boss swagger.
More like pizza rat.
Poor Grifter. He so wants to be the bad guy.
I'll be taking a mini-break from December 21 to January 4. No Fri-kus or blog entries during that time.
Even though this has nothing to do with this week’s Fri-ku, I just had to post this picture. Rest well, dear readers. I hope this does not scare you.
Adult in the room?
More like drunk racist uncle.
Hup one-two, Kelly.
The Grifter used to say how much he loved his generals. He will need to make that singular now. This is how they have fared:
* General Jim Mattis is still around despite advising the Grifter not to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal. Advice eventually ignored. He has cited climate change as a national security threat. Guess Grifter overlooked that because he likes being associated with someone whose nickname is Mad Dog, even though Mattis hates to be called that.
* Lt. General Michael Flynn. Fired after three weeks. Wonder what he has been up to lately? Anyone?
* Lt. General H. R. McMaster raised questions about the Grifter’s decisions on key foreign policy issues. Bye-bye.
* General Kelly was Trump’s first Secretary of Homeland Security. He was chosen as White House Chief of Staff in July 2017. On December 7, 2018, various news outlets said that Kelly was expected to resign in coming days. Not so slow, General Kelly. Grifter announced on December 8 Kelly would be leaving at the end of 2018.
Thank you for your service prior to coming to the White House, General Kelly. Like most Americans. I really do not have a grasp of what it is you were sent to do, had to endure, and how you did it. I do know that you most likely faced incredible danger, had to make quick life and death decisions and were responsible for helping others in their missions. I also know you lost a son, who was killed in action in Afghanistan. I have great empathy for your loss.
At the same time, I have great disgust for many of your actions at the White House:
* Called Congresswoman Frederica Wilson “the empty barrel that makes the most noise”. This was tied to Congresswoman Wilson’s defense of a widow of a slain U.S soldier who felt slighted by the President’s sympathy call to her. Kelly went on to accuse Wilson of claiming credit for an FBI building in her district. When he was shown evidence that was not true, he said he would never apologize.
* Claimed that the cause of the Civil War was “the lack of the ability to compromise.” Nothing about slavery. And he praised Robert E. Lee as an “honorable man.” Guess he forgot that the killing in Charlottesville, VA, of Heather Heyer was a result of some of Grifter’s fine, fine people protesting the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.
* Stated that “some” would say that enrollment in DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) was less than expected because “they were too lazy to get off their asses." Like the Grifter’s common usage of “many are saying” about anything he is spewing about.
* Lied about when he knew about the reports of domestic abuse by White House staff secretary Rob Porter. He also had promoted Porter when he had definite knowledge of the allegations.
Congresswoman Wilson, DACA enrollees, slavery in one column. Robert E. Lee and Rob Porter in another column. Hmmm, any differences between the two groups?
General Kelly, I often picture you with your head down frequently covered with your hands in embarrassment:
When you finally leave, my head will be high, and my hands will be clapping.
Grifter wanders off.
Hot mic: “Get me out of here.”
Phew! At last, he’s gone.
Below: Trump wanders off the stage in Buenos Aires. The stage was so large it highlighted how tiny his hands are.
Friday, November 30 to Saturday, December 1, 2018. The G-20 meeting in Argentina. Two days. What could go wrong? Well...
* Part of the “welcoming” party included Baby Trump blimp.
* At the Grifter’s protocol meeting with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri, someone forgot to give him a microphone. He was wearing headphones to hear translator, did not like wearing them and tossed them on the floor. I am sure his departure with Macri will go smoother. No? what a surprise.
* The USMCA (aka NAFTA no matter what he says) was signed by Justin Trudeau of Canada, the Grifter, and Pena Nieto of Mexico. Nieto and Grifter held the agreement up in the air. Remember, Nieto will soon leave office. Trudeau decided not to participate in the farce and seemed to give his really handsome stink eye instead.
A chance was given.
Is Mississippi learning?
Nope. Please, just secede.
did her own fine job of closing the deal. She made a “joke” about sitting in the front row for a public hanging, She “joked” about voter suppression in a fun chat she gave at Mississippi State University. She knows her audience.
Mississippi was a pioneer of Jim Crow laws. Hey, people in charge of the White House Correspondents’ dinner: I know you said no more comedians, but she's a natural. She may even bring black-face back for the night. Come on, she's just J-O-K-I-N-G.
So congrats new Senator. You will fit right into Trump's clan. I have seen you scurry from the press when they ask you to explain yourself. You even do it in heels.
I wrote this week's Fri-ku (below) on Tuesday. So much more has happened since then, though, I felt the need to hide in a panic room to protect myself so I could enjoy all the blessings I have on Thanksgiving.
What topic to choose?
- The Grifter's interview with Chris Wallace when he is asked how he could besmirch the honor of Retired Navy Seal Admiral Bill McRaven. "Hillary backer. He should have captured Osama bin Laden sooner." Cheeto-face kept spitting out. Chris Wallace, please leap out of your chair and scream, “STFU you dream-sickle colored POS.”
~ The Grifter's refusal to accept the findings of the CIA's report that Jamal Khashoggi's killing was ordered by Jared Kushner's BFF Mohammed bin Salman. Grifter said MBS told him 5 times he did not do it. Five times? Wouldn' t that have interfered with his busy schedule?
~ Trump’s Monday schedule which had two items: viewing the National Christmas tree when our elected ass patted the ass of the Clydesdale; and a mother-wife-approved lunch with Pence. Tuesday's schedule had one item: pardoning a turkey. Too easy of a joke here.
- Daughter-wife Ivanka's use of a private e-mail server for government business. "Lock her up. Lock her...." Oh, just forget it. It won't matter.
- Soldiers coming home from Trump’s stunt sending them to the southern border to protect us from the caravan with all the big, strong men pouring over our borders.
I finally decided on this:
Solution to fires.
Rake, rake, rake those forest floors.
Finland says B.S.
To be honest, though, I just can't get the soon-to-be ex-governor Jerry Brown's face out of my mind as he and others met with the Grifter on his visit to California to visit the devastation. The Grifter said he was amazed by the gravity of the destruction of Pleasure. It's Paradise, orange-faced Isaac Newton. He also said "nope" to climate change because he wants good climate. Plus, he misrepresented the conversation he had with President Niinistö of Finland about raking forest floors. Governor Brown, I can only imagine that your inner face looked like this:
Karl Rove has spoken about a strained relationship with Laura Bush. Never heard her mention it.
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that every First Lady expressed reservations about members in their husband's administrations to someone other than to the world -- but FLOTUS Trump takes it to a new level. Just another day at the Circus.
Read all about it HERE.