Shut the border NOW!!!!
Quick! Grab those avocados.
Same Grifter. Clueless.
Just some random thoughts about the border closing in no particular order. I hope this does not mean his stream of unconsciousness is catching. One day someone may say to me that I was once articulate, but something has changed. Help me, please, if I say I have no idea of when the “oranges” of this new way of expressing myself began.
1. Not going to happen. Just fodder for his brainless, racist, xenophobic Cult 45 members.
2. In the meantime, his rantings have had an impact. People in the trade, food and auto industry have already been expressing concern.
3. Border security is an important issue. His actions have increased the problems at the border. Cutting aid to the countries of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras will only make their poor
citizens' lives more miserable. And when I say "poor citizens," I mean the majority. A cruel, soulless, ignorant stain on humanity is making decisions about their lives.
4. I do not know if this is true, but I still think it is a fact: the Grifter could not point these countries out on a map or spell them. Even his friends at Fox have no idea. They called these Central American countries "three Mexican countries."
5. Grifter wants an immigration czar. You have one, jackass. Her name is Kirstjen Nielsen of Homeland Security. Oh, she would be called a Czarina. Not a job for a woman. She told the truth recently by saying they are overwhelmed by what is happening at the border. Really, could it because of this administration’s policy of separating families and having no clue about the difference between asylum seekers and putting them in unhealthy conditions unfit for anyone?
6. The conservative Chamber of Commerce says millions of jobs would be lost. Grifter told his mob at his recent Michigan rally that the border closing would mean that new auto plants would come pouring in. Pouring? Watch out for your heads.
7. Come on college students. Protest. If the border is closed, then no wet t-shirt contests in Cancun.
10. Once again, the Grifter has made vulnerable, voiceless people pawns in his game of chess that usually has white and dark pieces. Begone you dark, nameless pieces. This troubling issue is best represented to me by the great song Deportees by Woody Guthrie.